My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Eating, living and breathing in beautiful Portland.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Web 2.0 In a Nutshell.

In my new found fancy for the blogosphere, I think I have found some decent explanations of just exactly what Web 2.0 is. According to Wikipedia, it is "an improved form of the World Wide Web; [...] technologies such as weblogs, social bookmarking, wikis, podcasts, RSS feeds (and other forms of many-to-many publishing), social software, Web APIs, Web standards and online Web services imply a significant change in web usage" (Wikipedia.com).

That's great and all with the technology jargon, but here is an even better explanation that I found hilarious: Supermarket 2.0.

Video: YouTube

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home